Saturday 11 August 2012

Bronwyn & Michael


Kim Welsford Photography

 

































11 August 2012 , also known as “the most magical day of our lives”.

Staff:
From our first site visit, we found the staff to be very friendly, helpful and enthusiastic.
Lindy helped us initially and she was able to answer all of our questions with confidence. Being a function coordinator myself, I knew that one day when I got married, the coordinator who would be handling the wedding would either appreciate my attention to detail or think of me as “Bride-zilla”. Fortunately, Cristy and I were on the same page from day one and she made all the planning that much less stressful. Cristy truly went above and beyond, not just with all of the planning and details leading up to the wedding but also on the actual day! What can I say, Cristy is a real gem - “Brides best friend”
Kazembe and his team were so efficient on the day, the service that we experienced was wonderful! The staff all seemed to be well informed and very accommodating.
Our overall experience with all of the Moon & Sixpence staff was fantastic!

Food:
Many of our guests are still talking about how delicious the Butternut Soup and Lamb Shank were! The food on a whole was well presented and very tasty. We were certainly impressed!
I think what we found most impressive was the fact that the staff came around offering seconds, this is very unusual for a plated menu and was certainly appreciated by our guests who couldn’t resist the offer.

Venue:
Absolutely stunning, everything I could have ever hoped for... and more!

Accommodation:
We really enjoyed the special touches such as the petals and Champagne in our Bridal Suite.
The rooms are beautifully furnished and extremely spacious, my Bridesmaids and I really enjoyed getting ready on site.

Overall summary:
The Moon & Sixpence will always come highly recommended by Michael and I, as we couldn’t be happier with our choice of venue for our wedding.
We are looking forward to booking for the next Valentine’s Day Picnic, as we thoroughly enjoyed the one this year!

Kind Regards,
Bronwyn & Michael Dobie

No comments:

Post a Comment